Ceduna Machinery's Job openings
Accessory Fitter & Qualified Mechanic’s
We are Ceduna Machinery the biggest and only car dealership in the small sea side town of Ceduna S.A. We specialize in Cars, John Deere and everything farming.
Qualifications & experience
- Master Service Technician
Tasks & responsibilities
- Qualifications as a Master Service Technician
- Developed knowledge of the automotive industry
- Ability to work productively in an autonomous environment
- Customer Service focused
- Assisting Technicians with their skills, providing technical support when needed
- Ensuring that the workshop is in excellent condition in regard to cleanliness, safety and equipment condition
- Test driving and conducting final assessments prior to the delivery or return of vehicles to customers
- Providing high level customer service to the dealerships customers
Ceduna Toyota provides a variety of fantastic career opportunities across the business, from sales staff to management.
Excellent opportunities also exist for students, graduates and apprentices.
Our dealership prides itself on the tenure of its employees, and strives to continually support and engage staff development throughout their career.
To find out about our current vacancies or to register your interest, please complete the Enquiry Form on this page and we will contact you shortly.